The Virus/Cold/Cold-Hand-of-Death came back with a vengance last night. I got up this morning, believing my own “press” from yesterday, and started with 20 minutes of meditation, which really didn’t go too well. Apparently fever and achy muscles are a little distracting. I thought maybe I just needed to stretch, so I turned on my yoga ap and got about 5 minutes into it before I just had to give up. The rest of the day, I dozed through possibly THE WORST television day ever.
1. Meditation: Maybe the only thing I had enough energy to at least attempt today.
1. I’m grateful for Downtown Dad, who, while I suffered and coughed and snored the afternoon away, painted the kitchen cabinets.
2. I’m grateful for the ONE good movie that was on this afternoon – Argo.
3. I’m actually glad we changed our plans to go visit some friends 4 hours away in Bismarck this weekend. No matter how miserable I was today, at least I wasn’t miserable at someone else’s house!
3. Act of Kindness: I’m counting doing laundy as an act of kindness.
4. One Good Thing: I got a real kick out of seeing my oldest son, Bobby get dressed up to go to a friend’s wedding.
5. Exercise: Tried, failed. Will try again tomorrow.